Katherine Druckman and Doc Searls talk to Paul Bailey of Cognitive Space about open source code, aerospace engineering, managing satellites, and the space shuttle! Listen to the end for your next weekend project.Support Reality 2.0
- Cognitive Space — Access the full potential of your space resources with our next-generation machine intelligence platform.
- Geospatial Intelligence | Real Time | BlackSky | SmallSat Constellations — BlackSky is Defining the Category of Real-Time Geospatial Intelligence
- Space-Track.Org — Space-Track.org promotes space flight safety, protection of the space environment and the peaceful use of space worldwide by sharing space situational awareness services and information with U.S. and international satellite owners/operators, academia and other entities.
- Aqua Earth-observing satellite mission | Aqua Project Science — Aqua, Latin for water, is a NASA Earth Science satellite mission named for the large amount of information that the mission is collecting about the Earth's water cycle, including evaporation from the oceans, water vapor in the atmosphere, clouds, precipitation, soil moisture, sea ice, land ice, and snow cover on the land and ice. Additional variables also being measured by Aqua include radiative energy fluxes, aerosols, vegetation cover on the land, phytoplankton and dissolved organic matter in the oceans, and air, land, and water temperatures.
- MODIS/VIIRS Land Product Subsets — These MODIS/VIIRS Subsetting and Visualization services provide user-defined subsets of selected MODIS and VIIRS Land Products at a scale useful for field researchers in easy-to-use formats and are offered in collaboration with the Land Processes DAAC.
- Bobiverse Series by Dennis E. Taylor — Bobiverse Series