Doc Searls, Katherine Druckman, Shawn Powers, and Kyle Rankin discuss the ups, downs, and how-tos of using Mastodon amid Twitter's recent instability.Support Reality 2.0
- Does Twitter Have Any Employees Left Who Remember That The Company Is Under A Strict Consent Decree With The FTC? | Techdirt — Yesterday I tweeted out a question about whether or not there was anyone left at Twitter who remembered that the company was under a pretty strict FTC consent decree
- Twitter stories at Techdirt.
- A fake tweet sparked panic at Eli Lilly and may have cost Twitter millions — The nine-word tweet was sent Thursday afternoon from an account using the name and logo of the pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly and Co., and it immediately attracted a giant response: “We are excited to announce insulin is free now.”
- Day #43 - Mastodon Verification, with Wordpress! - 90 Days of Mayhem!
- Debirdify — This website allows you to search the people you follow on Twitter for possible Mastodon/Fediverse accounts. To use it, you need to click the button below and allow it to communicate with Twitter on your behalf. This is ‘read-only’: we cannot modify anything (write Tweets etc).
- Fedi.Directory — A small human-curated selection of interesting accounts to help you get started, or just to spice up your timeline.